Friday, July 21, 2017

Updated Finally

Confession time.
I've fallen into a bad habit recently.
Where....I haven't been updating my journal on a daily basis. 
Not the blogs, though I suppose those can also be considered a journal. lol. 
But my physical journal I have in my room. The paper style. 
I've kind of lost the motivation to write in it? 
Or I suppose that's not the right wording.
I just haven't found 'the time' to do it.
Things come up, where I end up writing too late, or I get a headache that makes focusing difficult, or I stay up too late and I'm so dead tired I can't think straight...
And so I put off journaling another day. 

It was bad this time, nearly a month or so that I had to catch up on. *exhales*
But today. Today I finally caught up again after spending most of the morning and afternoon updating the paper version. 
Thankfully with how much I post on blogs and on media, it's rather easy to piece together what I did which days. So updating usually isn't an issue.
Just time consuming. 

But now. I've caught up with my life.
And that stressful weight of not journaling in the back of my mind has finally been lifted.
Which has allowed me to actually sit down and work on other writing without feeling guilty.
I can relax. Yay! :D

lol. Now. I just need to be more proactive in keeping on top of journaling so this stress doesn't come back to affect me. *shakes head*

Slowly but surely I'm organizing my life so that I can push down the inconsequential 'tiny pebbles' in my 'shoes' that are weighing me down and giving me stress. *exhales*

Journaling completed!! 
Now...maybe I should actually organize my room at some point....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment