Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The One Connection

It's always interesting getting a group of people together. 
Because most of the time the only common connection between everyone is their connection to the person who did all the inviting. 
In this case. Me. 

So I gathered a group of friends together tonight to go watch the New Spider-Man movie. :D 
It's was a small group, a handful of us really.
Because a) I don't like large groups and b) I like being more on the 'one on one' scenario with people. So if I can't have that then I want to make sure that there are people who can interact with each other besides me. 

I ended up getting three different areas of my life together. 
Where I had friends, roommates, and friends from work meet up. 

And it was interesting because basically half the group didn't really know the other half.
So when I showed up with my roommate to the theatre, I saw everyone else kinda spread out in their own little areas. Not mingling with each other at all.
Because they didn't know each other. lol.
I doubt they even knew that they were all waiting for the same person (me) until I showed up and waved to everyone in the group. 
And then was able to properly introduce everyone to each other once we had all gathered together. 

lol but it's interesting...
To think....that we could be passing by people every day who are complete strangers to us, but actually have a person in common with us. 
It makes me wonder how many people do I interact with on a daily basis, who have connections to other people in my life. 
Like it's possible that the person I bagged crickets for is actually like the Aunt of one of my friends from college or something. But since we don't have that knowledge that we both know this same person...we remain strangers, unaware that there's a connection. 

So very interesting....
In any case! I had a great night with my friends and it was fun to go see the movie with them all. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment