Sunday, July 16, 2017

A Part of the Group

It was such a family bonding moment.

So, my family met up for the evening for a celebratory dinner. 
Which in of itself tasted amazing! Our entire family was impressed with the chef at the restaurant we went to.

But the main family bonding moment happened after dinner,
When my dad, me, and my siblings all went out to go Pokémon Hunting.
and.
I. Could. Join!!

Instead of hanging out at home, or borrowing my mother's phone so I could play the game.
I was able to go out and be right in the middle of the action!
Using my own phone to play the game with the rest of my family. 

^^ Can I tell you how thrilling that was?
It was super thrilling.

Ah.
I love my new phone. 
Finally, I can feel like part of the group again. ^^ 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment