Friday, September 6, 2019

FanX

There's a FanX in town this weekend.
Seems like there's always one every six months or so.

Though I've only been to like...two before? It's been a few years though...since I've managed to make it to another one.

But this time around, I ended up getting the weekend off. 
Since Monday was Labor Day, my managers gave me three days off work since I would be getting holiday pay for working Monday. 
And the three days off work...happened to coincide with FanX! Woot! 

So.
For the first time in a while.
I ventured out to FanX.
To see the panels.
To go checkout the vendors.

And yah...basically as crazy as I remember. 

So. Many. People.

I honestly feel that's the main drawback to these things.
So. Many. People.

Overall it's not that big of a deal. 
Except that there are many many many individuals. 
Who have no awareness of their surroundings. 

There were many people who nearly walked into me, or backed into me.
Just because they didn't realize someone else was nearby. 

And that's what makes it difficult for me to be in these spaces with a ton of people.

Because I'm more aware of my surroundings.

So I'm able to avoid most collisions.
But having near misses all throughout the day. 
With people and their energies bombarding me....

Yah It's hard to not...get on edge. 

Still.
It was a fun experience in that I got to see a lot of talent in creation of cosplays, artwork, stories, and many other cool artistic things. 

Hopefully tomorrow's adventure will also be a good one. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment