Monday, September 2, 2019

New Tanks

As much as I say that I don't like teaching.
I do find some enjoyment in doing so when I can tell that the person I'm 'teaching' is actually wanting to learn and understand the information I'm telling them.

Like today, a young family came into the store looking to get a fishtank for their kids.
And wanted help in picking out the right size tank for their kids and getting information on proper care and what to do with the fish and everything.

Which is great because I'm all too happy to teach new pet owners.
Especially when it comes to fish because...well I have quite the experience with fish tanks. XD lol. 

So I spent a good portion of time helping with the family.
Making sure they were getting the right stuff and everything.

And sent them on their way.
Only to get a call a couple of hours later...that their filter in their tank wasn't working. 

:S :S 
Because I was getting off at that point, I wouldn't be around to test their filter when they came back to check it out.

But hopefully we either a) got it to work for them or b) were able to give them a replacement filter.
:S :S

But I guess I'll find out tomorrow as one of the parents will be coming back then to pick out the first set of fish for the tank. 
So I guess we'll see.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment