Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Watching

I'm not often around parents with young kids....for long periods of time.

I mean. I have many many many parents with their kids come into work to look at the animals and squeak the dog toys and you know...all that jazz.
But they're not like....kids that I'm around for that long. 

And it's just interesting to see the parenting techniques of like friends and family with their kids.

Because there are some things where I'm like !!!!!!!!
And the parent is like ..... 'Nah it's fine.' 

I mean. It makes sense. The parent is around their child a lot more than I am.
Like 24/7 really for the young young ones.
So they know their kid better than I ever will. So they know what they can do and can't do and what is a good learning experience for them and what isn't.

And I recognize that they probably know best when it comes to their kids.

But still.
I still have those !!!!!! moments.
And probably will until I end up having my own kids. lol. ^^;;

It does make me curious though, as to what sort of parent I will be when I do have kids of my own. 

Hopefully I'll get to see someday. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment