Monday, September 12, 2022

3rd Time

 I had another customer comment today that they were happy to see my face as I've chosen to continue not wearing a mask for now.

And it's a still very weird halfway compliment to hear? Like I don't know if I should take it as a genuine compliment of "Oh your face is so pretty I'm happy I can see it again!" or if it's more of a "ah, you finally stopped wearing your mask. Good." sort of compliment. 

Who knows.

In any case. It's just kinda a weird comment to get...mostly because I think....I think it kinda feels like the sort of comment you'd get after overcoming some sort of illness of some sort. A "glad to see you up and about." sort of thing.

Where it's a "Oh, good, you stopped wearing your mask, you finally came to your senses." sort of thing?

It's hard to know.

Because like the people who have complimented me have been pretty genuine in that they are happy to see my 'pretty face.'

But at the same time it's kinda weird. 

*shakes head* People are weird. 

But I do have to admit it's does give me a kinda...boost to my confidence levels...my self-esteem...that people seem to want to see my face, my smile...like "Oh good, I'm not that bad looking" sort of boost? Who knows....

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment