Sunday, September 25, 2022

Back to the Rocks

 After the events of yesterday. 

I was pretty much in the mindset of "screw you I'm hermiting" as my plan for today.

Because I did NOT want to people.

Especially when I ended up waking up with the same headache I went to bed with. *exhales* 

But....

I had been playing with the thought since I got home from the Gem Faire Friday....that I should go back today.

And I've been dithering over whether or not I should go like the entire time.

Mostly because like....I already spent a lot of money there Friday. So I shouldn't need to go back.

But I also kept thinking about stones there that I'd taken pictures of with the intention to maybe buy them, but then ran out of time Friday as I only had a limited time to shop before the place closed for the day and looking back at the pictures after I got home I was like "Oh....I wanted that." 

And I was also thinking about certain stones and such that I'd seen that...well...that would be cool gifts to give to people. Like it's never too early to start Christmas shopping and there were things there that I was like "That would be cool!!" but in the stress of the moment Friday I didn't think about it and was willing to maybe call it a wash and plan to find something else to give to people for Christmas...but then I kept thinking about the rocks and going "well that would be cool."

So this morning I ended up talking myself into going back, despite the headache lurking behind my right eye for most of the day.

Because like. It's Sunday. And the main benefit to shopping on Sunday (though I try to avoid shopping on Sundays) but the main benefit to going to places on Sundays is that they're usually not as crazy filled with people.

And since I was already peopled out...the knowledge that there should hoepfully be less people in the place as compared to Friday (and probably like a third as busy as Saturday would have been.) 

I was like "Yah. I'll chance it."

Plus like....it was a rather crappy Saturday and I was like "I should do something for myself Sunday!" 

Soooo I went back to the Gem Faire. ^^;;

And I had a ton of fun there too.

Like. It was nice to wander around without the pressure of "see everything and buy things before they close!" on me. 

I could wander back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. Like I ended up visiting the same stalls a good 4 or 5 times as I compared prices and figured out what I wanted to buy and decided what gifts to get for people and what to get for myself and it was nice.

There was a much more relaxed atmosphere there as well. Probably influenced by my lack of stress being there.

And like....I totally spent waaaayyy too much money on rocks today. Like an entire paychecks worth....but I'm not like....stressing over it....because half of what I bought was gifts for other people so like it's an investment for future me and saving future me time and money around Christmas because I already have Christmas Presents for people. XD lol. It's great.

And yah.

I'm glad that I went back and was able to be among the rocks and find cool stones and such.

Much better than sitting at home fuming I suppose lol.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment