Thursday, September 15, 2022

Shopping

 You know....it's rather easy...and quite fun to get carried away with holiday stuff. 

Like. The hit to the bank account isn't pleasent for sure if one isn't careful in how they go crazy.

But it's....it's fun to actually get into the holiday spirit. To see a decoration and go "OH I WANT!" lol.

Which is nice since I've been in a kind of... ... slump? When it comes to holiday stuff?

Like...it's hard to get excited for most holidays during the year when the only ones I'm for sure guaranteed to have off are Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

And like.... I often have the bad luck of working like every other holiday of the year unless said holiday happens to fall on my normal day off.

So it's hard to want to celebrate something...when you know you're going to be most likely working on it.

And like. Halloween is a definite guarantee that I will be working since it doesn't fall on my current day off. 

But... my roomie has always been into Halloween. 

And I'm pretty sure my jump start to being excited for halloween is based on her love of halloween and her excitement for the holiday to be approaching.

And for sure, when I dropped by the halloween section in the grocery store today my mind was definitely on the "Is there anything here my roomie would like?" sort of thoughts that slowly devolved into "Oh! I want that! And that and that!" when I saw things that I thought were cool.

But yah.

It was fun buying Halloween stuff today. ^^;; lol May end up buying more as the month progresses....if I ever end up at another store selling halloween things before the holiday is over lol.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment