Friday, September 16, 2022

Double It.

I'm going to be an Aunt!

Twice over!!

Both of my siblings have announced that they're expecting and I'm Soooo excited for them!!! As I know both of them have been wanting to have children for a while.

And when my first sibling announced that they were pregnant.

I thought it would be really cool if my other sibling would end up expecting as well. So that the two of them could grow up as close cousins. That they could have a friend of a smiliar age to them that they would see often.

As I've always liked the concept of having cousins close to my age.

And I did....like it's hard with how big both my parent's extended families are....to not have cousins who are close to age to us. 

It's just....all the ones really close to me in age live out of state. So we've never really....been close.

So it's amazing news to me to hear that my two new niblings will have a playmate their same age, as they'll only be months apart at this point.

And it's just so cool. I'm so excited for both of my siblings and their spouses to be starting this new chapter in their lives! :D 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment