Thursday, January 12, 2023

Different Interactions

 There's something rejuvenating about being around different people. 

Like, I've remarked before, maybe not online, but definitely to other people. That I tend to get annoyed with people at work if I work with them too many days in a row.

Like if I see the same 3 coworkers more than 3 days in a row....I tend to start getting annoyed by them. Like their little quirks become irritating and I just....get tired of having to interact with the same people and deal with the same people.

So when the opportunity arises to be around people I'm not normally around. It's rather nice.

Like today I was able to go see my Sister and we were able to go out for some sister bonding time. 

And it was great for the both of us. Because we both kinda needed to "get out" and "do something" that wasn't in the norm for us.

So going out to eat and just hanging out chatting.

It was nice.

Nice to be able to be around someone different and just take a break from the 'every day same old same old'

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment