Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Trust

 It's kinda an amazing feeling to realize how much trust someone has in you.

Like, today I dropped by my sister's place to help her out, as she needed to drop off a car at a mechanic but needed someone to take her back home. 

Which overall wouldn't have been that big of a deal, except my sister also had her baby with her.

And since it's been cold outside, it was decided that I would have the baby in my car and I would follow my sister in her car to the mechanic. 

And it's...it's just kinda amazing? To realize how much trust my sister has in me, to let me take responsiblity of her baby and watch her as we drove. 

As I think this is the first time that anyone besides her and her husband have had the baby without one of them present.

And sure, my sister was in the car ahead of me so she was 'nearby' 

but still. It's a pretty cool feeling to know that this much trust has been placed in me and that I've passed muster in being able to watch my nibling for just a little while.

Just.

It's awesome.

I love it.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment