Sunday, January 22, 2023

New Beginnings

 I suppose the benefit to losing most of my fish to whatever ick/finrot plague that occured....

Is that it gives me a chance to...i don't know....do a reset on my tank?

Like. With most of the fish gone. Especially with practically all of my more aggressive fish kicking the bucket...

It allows me to change up my tank. To bring back some fish that I haven't been able to put in due to aggression levels. 

It allows me to try out some schools again.

It allows me to play with colors and communities again.

Like...it might be fun. To just rebuild up my tank again. Start fresh. Start with a new community.

Though that won't be for another couple of weeks still.

I still have a couple of fish showing visible illness signs. And still have a few more days of treatment to go.

But at least I think a this point, I might only lose one or two more fish.

So once the treatment period is done.

And I've given the remaining fish time to recover and settle....

I can start looking into buying new fish at work.

Which coincidentally we'll have new fish sales starting towards the beginning of february. Soooo maybe there will actually be a good fish sale this time that I can take advantage of....

We'll see. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment