Sunday, January 1, 2023

A New Year

 It's...kinda hard to know what to write with the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023 upon me. 

Like...2022 was ... I guess a Stasis year? It didn't really feel like I did much. Didn't really accomplish much. It was the same old same old for the most part. 

Basically my life has just been "work."

Haven't really gone anywhere.

Haven't really met anyone new. 

Or done anything new.

It was basically a year to endure if anything.

Just get through the next moment, the next hour, the next day, look forward to my day off so I could just chill at home and not have to worry about anything.

Where I could just read.

And boy did I read. Like a lot. 

Which was probably something I needed.

Just a chance to get lost in other people's world.

Because mine has become rather Meh.

And I realize it's Meh.

It's not fun though when people point it out.

Like it's hard to want to talk to people when they say things like "Don't you do anything besides work?" or "Have you done any projects recently?" "Have you worked on anything new?"

Ha.

Like no?

No.

and 

NO. 

And it's just been hard to find the motivation to do things.

Was I depressed most of 2022? 

Probably.

I just didn't have the energy to do anything. 

And if I did find the energy to try and be creative, something would happen that would just drain the energy and creativity right back out.

Could I have done more to try and get my energy up?

Probably.

But sometimes....someone just needs a break.

However.

With the new year starting.

Perhaps its time to pick up some hobbies -like blogging- that I've let drop by the wayside. Time to make time for things besides reading. Besides scrolling through the various medias. 

Time to start up a craft. A hobby. Writing. Time to take more interest in things I'm interested in but also share them with others as well.

Who knows how it will go.

But it's definitely probably time for me to untuck my head from under my wing and attempt to fly somewhere this year.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment