Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Last Minute Shoppers

Okay. I can understand the customers who realize that they're out of food for their pet and dart in the store for two minutes to grab said food and leave.

But I will never understand any customer that comes into the store within the last hour of us being open to shop for their new pet.

Whether they just got a puppy or kitty and need to buy the supplies, or have come into the store to get a hamster/bird/reptile/fish. I don't understand WHY people come in so late to try and get a pet.

Like. It just seems to scream impulse purchase to me.

Especially the college kids who come in last minute to buy a pet.

And like, I understand that customers are people too and that they too work various shifts and so some people might not have time to come into the store before we're nearly closed.

It just...it seems so stressful. Especially if you need to buy everything for the pet to try and do it with under an hour left of the store being opened. 

And those customers who come during the last 15ish minutes. Heck even the last minute before we close....I have to wonder about their time management skills because like....WHY why come in so late? Why not wait until tomorrow since we're almost closed?

 I don't get it. And I don't like it. Especially when the customers coming in last minute means that it will delay us being able to close everything down and potentially make it so we can't get out in time. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment