Friday, January 13, 2023

Turn the Page

 I picked up a book today.

Like an actual book book.

One with a hard cover and actual pages to turn.

Which shouldn't be as surprising considering how much I've been reading recently.

It's just...I've been focused so much on reading online stuff. Fanfics. Stories written in Fandoms that I enjoy.

Picking up a book book?

Haven't really had the energy to do so. To invest in a world that is unknown. That may or may not have an online presence to interact with once I'm done reading set book.

Though since the book I picked up was more along the lines of an autobiography...there's not really gonna be a fandom for that anyways lol.

But it was fun to spend a couple of hours just turning pages instead of scrolling. Reading someone else's thoughts. Memories. Experiences.

I mean, it was engaging enough that I already finished it. 

But yah.

It was different.

And mostly brought on because my main online reading site went down for multiple hours and I wanted to read something.

But yah.

fun little different thing to do today. Reading a physical book lol.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment