Monday, October 4, 2010

11:57

Try as Blogger might to prevent me from speaking to you everyday...

My Voice will Not be Denied!! Haha!

With the Thrill running through me,
my goals will be met, and I will post this on the day it was meant to be posted.

Quick Note:

The Thrill-
The feeling that happens when you cannot put a book down because it is soooo good!!! -And when you need to continue reading the next book in the series....even when its not a good idea to....because you have other things to do....lol

Have you ever wondered what you can get done in a minute?
lots of things if you rush through it :) haha
-This way you can get back to the awesome book series sooner ^^ lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the Day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment