Saturday, October 23, 2010

Smells like Wyoming

There are some days (usually days of cold or storms)
Where I just get a wift of the air or feel the temperature on my skin...
and I think "Yep its a Wyoming day. or Yep its an Oregon day."


I'm not sure why I tend to think in "States" when the weather goes cold or raining.
Perhaps its because when those particular whether temperatures come along...
I'm usually in a state often enough that that's where I encounter the weather type most often.
In Wyoming, I'm often up there in the Fall/Winter stage where there is snow on the ground. the air is crisp and clear and there's just this smell that breathes "Cold Wyoming."


Oregon deals more with rains and how the mountains look at times.
Alaska has a vibe that gives  a sense of wildness especially when the clouds cover the mountain


Yah. Wyoming is where I've been most often, so I most often relate the smell of the air outside to Wyoming. Especially when winter comes along :) lol


How do you relate smells? Do you relate it to holidays? A change in the seasons? Certain places or events?


I seem to do states ;) haha.


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment