Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long Time No See

It's kind of funny how moving away from college, away from your friends ,can make people sooo excited to see you again when you return home for a weekend. lol.

It makes sense if they all live far away from you, then they don't see you as often as they see other friends.
Sooo does that make the visit more anticipated? *shrugs* I don't know lol. :)
I like having company come down and visit me :)
So I guess the same can be said in return ha.
But it was strange this time around.
I hadn't seen my friends in like....two months.
Ha, it didn't seem like that long for me, I had come home a time or two in there, but I hadn't had the opportunity to see them. Yet, I guess for them it has been a Loonng time since they had last seen me.

Yah...the jumping on me and squeezing me to death as they shouted excitedly...was not anticipated lol.
But it definitely was fun :)
It was like the "I thought you knew I was coming....why are you so excited?"
I guess there is a difference between knowing and actually seeing.
You know that I'm coming.
But until you see me....there is always the possibility that I won't be there.
Soo excitement is very seeable haha. :)
I was glad to see them as well, since I really only see them once in a blue moon.

:) Ah, friends.
Laughs all around with them especially late at night with sugar filling us :) haha.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment