Monday, October 25, 2010

Deceiving Sunshine

There is one thing I don't like about the weather getting colder.
And that is the sunshine.
It deceives me so, especially in the Fall/Spring time
when it hasn't gotten cold yet, or come out of being cold yet.

I don't know if its just me, but if I see sunshine, I automatically assume it will be warm out.
Warm enough that I won't need a jacket.
Boy, is it a shock to the senses to go outside into cold weather.
I just have to look up at the sky (not directly at the sun....that's bad..) and ask.
"Why? Why did you shine so brightly in the cold?? Where is the warmth from your rays to warm me?"
Yah...I usually just end up getting blinded ;) haha especially if there is snow on the ground.

I think I just have this mindset of clouds=cold. Sun=warm
Yet, I think it was warmer yesterday when it was cloudy and raining then it was today in sunshine..perhaps it was the wind. Wind always makes everything colder.
or...maybe it was because i actually wore a jacket yesterday haha.... :)

I think perhaps that the clouds "hold in heat" and when there aren't clouds the heat just dissipates into the atmosphere. 

Oh well, all I know is....the sun deceived me once again. 
Silly, Tricky Sun...guess you need to play your practical jokes every now and then. X)

Until you next read these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment