Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Morning Procrastination

The Night before Yesterday Morning,
I had decided to get up earlier then usual -before my classes started- and go ask an advisor a question about registering for next semester classes. That way I'd have time in the afternoon to work on homework. 
Well...the morning came and I woke up....
but I was sooooo comfortable and warm and relaxed and totally feeling the "I don't need to go that early" vibe that I didn't arrive at the school as early as I had planned.
But apparently the Lord had impressed upon my tired mind that I shouldn't go to school this early for a great reason.
The reason?
The advisor had taken a sick day. 
Yep. They weren't there. 
So if I had arrived as early as I had wanted to.....I would have been pretty miffed at having woken up early and walked down to school to......have them not there >.< 
So I was blessed yesterday with the impression to not go as early :) 
The best part was though, that I did go early enough that I had time to write an email to the advisor and have themrespond so I could register for my last class :) Yay! :) 

So....good things do sometimes come from procrastination! :D HAHA!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching leaves.
Enjoy the day! 

-Sarnic Dirchi  

No comments:

Post a Comment