Friday, October 22, 2010

Retiremexation

________________/^----^--^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Carefully now, my firefly. Slowly blink your red eye.
According to the master, you did almost die.
Still, we retained all of your knowledge ties
Enough of you remains for us to continue to try
Yet, I think that retirement is the best for you my firefly.

Mulling over this decision has caused me to sigh.
You still had alot left in you to soar high.

Take it easy my dear and delicate firefly
Helping to keep you safe when wind and rain is nigh
Allow yourself a place of honor where you can safely fly
Now and forever a secret keeper by and by
Knowledge will remain yours forever in the sky
So enjoy your well deserved rest my firefly.


            I will remember to call on dependable you if college ties
            Get to be too much for the next small-fry. :)

                                                                -S.N.D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment