Friday, October 1, 2010

Headaches...Prayers...Chemicals?

My school was closed down today.
At least the buildings where I had classes.
There had been a leak of some sort.
Gas...Chemical...I'm not really sure.


Its kind of strange in a way.
I had awakened with a headache earlier today
Never a fun thing.
Almost always I consider staying in bed and letting it go away.
But I'm Stubborn lol.
If I want to go something, really want to go....I go....most of the time. lol :)
Today I wanted to defiantly go to school....
at least the Institute Devotional. (You can't miss John Bytheway!)
So I did my best, hoping that my headache would go away and that I could focus.
Hope, Meds, Prayers..... lol.
:) my prayers were mostly along the lines of "Help me, make it go away, so I can go to thy place of worship and do school and such, help me to get through the day." lol
It worked......but in a way I didn't expect.


Who ever expects school to be closed, and classes cancelled because of a Chemical Leak?


But hey, it saved me from having to try and focus my eyes....which weren't focusing that well today....which is bad in my major lol. (and I got to hear John Bytheway! yes!)  I'm grateful for this blessing lol ^^
lol The Lord Answers Prayers in unexpected ways.


Very....very....unexpected ways. :)




Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment