Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sunshine

It burns.
It burns.
The light.
It burns.
My eyes.
The pain.
Oh no.
It burns.
                     -S.N.D
Have you ever wondered if people called "Vampires" couldn't go out into the light, into sunlight....
Because they couldn't see?
That the light is just too bright for their eyes. 
So bright that their lids snap shut to protect the pupils or something?

I've been wondering this recently.
Because my eyes have been doing that.
It only really seems to happen when the sky is bright blue...hardly any pollution in the air.
The sun is shining nice and hot.
Its like my eyes just can't stand to be in brightness.
They water up. And try to shut.
I have to look at the ground. In order to be able to somewhat see.
Or I just have to stand there with my eyes close, waiting for the burning to fade.
But I can't look up...have my chin be parallel with the neck.
It does almost feel like my eyes are burning. and the air, the light exposing the eyeballs to that, makes it worse.

I've been told that at these times my eyes get really red as well.
Where they just burn and water up.
So maybe that's where the 'blood' idea came. The eyes were red!! lol :P

Its only been happening for a couple of months now.
But it sure gets annoying.
When its hard to put in your contacts.
Or look up to see if you can walk across the street.
Or actually drive. With the light so bright. (that was my problem today...really scary.)  

But it only happens for a day or two it seems like. Then I'm perfectly fine again....hmmmm I wonder if the moon is full.....that would be interesting ;) haha

Maybe if they had had sunglasses back in Medieval times Vampires wouldn't have been a prevalent huh?
Protect their eyes from the bright light.
And walla they're fine ;) haha.


Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment