Sunday, December 9, 2012

Alleyways of Bowling

I wonder where I got it from....
I mean...it can't possibly be true for every place.
but yet, every time I go...I still have the same thought....

So.
I went bowling with my work.
No big deal right?
Right.
Just bowling.
:) I actually managed to get triple digits lol.
Which made tearing off a fingernail mostly worth it.
-Odd that. In Recent years, it's like every time I go bowling, no matter if I clip my fingernails or not...I always tear one. Perhaps I'm holding the ball wrong or something lol.

In any case.
Just thinking back.
I have this random connotation that Bowling Alleys....are where the gangs hang out.

Probably the most random place for a gang to hang out really.
But...the thought is still there.
It's probably some experience from childhood or something.
Who knows.
I can't place it.

But even though I find bowling a ton of fun :D
-Especially when I do pretty good.
There's just this look to the place....that makes me think it's rather shady...
even if the business isn't shady at all.
But with my creative thinking...I tend to think there's stuff that goes on in the back...
Yah...
I'm just weird.
Perhaps it's all the black light lighting lol.

But in any case.
I don't usually think about it.
Maybe a vague impression when entering.
Or when the lights go to the black lights.
Or maybe when leaving.

Hmmm
Yah...I think it might be the look.
Lets redesign the buildings! ;) haha

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Kikay and I were being followed by this car...and this dark haired...kinda Japanese looking guy who was taller then me stepped out. He was rather...awkward. In that he didn't really know how to interact with us. But basically it came out that he wanted to ask me out on a date.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment