Tuesday, December 18, 2012

She's Coming With Me No Matter What

This settles it.
Kikay has no choice in the matter.
For if I decide to go see Rise of the Guardians again (which is very likely) she is coming with me.
Whether she wants to or not. :D
Why?

Well...besides the movie being SUPER AWESOME!
Ah. I've seen it three times now, and I still love it to pieces! Soo good and I still can't pick out a favorite part. :D
Anywho.
You may or may not know that Jack Frost is like the main character of the movie.
The guy who gives you that cold burst of wind, or a blizzard.
Yah him. :) He 'nips at your nose.'
But the main thing is that he can basically control snow/ice etc.

Well.
A bit ago, I took Kikay to go see the movie with me (for my second time, her first).
Imagine our surprise when after watching a movie full of snow, that we walk out of the theatre to...SNOW!
It was only a light flurry. :( Nothing stuck for long. But it was snow!
It was like Jack Frost was right there continuing the magic of the movie.

I thought it was a cool coincidence and it made me smile.

So, yesterday, I took Kikay to go see Rise of the Guardians again. :D
Why? Well. It's an inspiring movie, and I wanted something to cheer me up.
And that movie definitely did that despite the young ones in the theatre who tried to distract from what was going on.

lol you can see where this is going right?
Right.
I was laughing with Kikay as we headed for the exit.
I looked out.
And what did I see?
A BLIZZARD!
It was snowing BIG WHITE FLUFFY FLAKES!
And it was STICKING TO THE GROUND!
Jack Frost strikes again!
YES!!
lol I positively skipped out the door to twirl in the snow.
(I love snow)

That more then anything else.
Jack Frost's snow storm,
brought the Spirit of Christmas blazing into my being.
I loved last night and I didn't want it to end.
It was like Christmas Eve for me.
I couldn't sleep.
Because I knew it was finally snowing a good old fashion snow storm.
One where we finally get snow on the roads.
The snow plows had to come out.
Everything covered in white.

IT'S AWESOME!
I feel like I haven't seen this much snow in two years.
Because last winter....was like nonexistent. It hardly snowed at all.
So this year I hope makes up for it.

Jack Frost.
Continue to
LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!

And I'll be sure to bring Kikay along, as you love to make it snow when she's with me. ;) lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment