Sunday, December 16, 2012

Quiet As A Mouse

As I recall,
Last year I shared a few of my favorite Christmas Songs that I like to listen to. :)
But...I think I missed this song last year.
And it's been a favorite song of me and my sibs for a while now :)
lol Funnily enough it came from the CD -A Rosie Christmas.
Which I discovered this year....had a burn mark in it, that made it impossible to play in my laptop so I couldn't download the songs of that CD!
The one I was after was 'Do You Hear What I Hear' that Rosie and Elmo sing in particular.
Oh boy...downloading that song...was a trial as my Internet connection was being flimsy at that point.
But all the songs were downloaded!
And I discovered to my surprise how many songs on this CD are favorites of mine.
Each one brings back memories. ^^ Ah. Such good times. I've listened to this CD more then the other ones I downloaded as it makes me smile :)

But the song that I'm glad I got is this one: Santa On The Rooftop


^^
Love this song.
It makes me want to sing and dance around.
Or as Kikay put it "Jump up and down on our beds in excitement because she saw Santa on the Rooftop!!!"
LOVE this song. ^^
And for this Christmas season, it's been my theme song. One that I will sing when I don't know what else to sing. :)
Hope you enjoy it!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream....involved me working again...weird how I tend to keep doing that while I'm sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment