Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Shouldn't It Be Playing Longer?

This is weird.
It's the day after Christmas....
And the radios contain....No Christmas Music.
O.o
What madness is this?
It seems like Christmas music stays on the air until the end of the year.
I'm sure it usually does....
But this year....No.
Weird.
And I'm not sure I like it.
It's so strange to have no Christmas music on the air.
Odd.
The radio seems louder, and not as...peaceful as when Christmas music is playing.

I wonder if people were complaining about an overload of Christmas music so the stations decided to not play anymore after Christmas day finished.
It might be the reason why a couple of the stations slowly immersed themselves into Christmas music where they started with one Christmas song for every four other songs played, and then slowly increased the amount of Christmas music until they were playing it 24/7.

Yah...
It's weird.
No more Christmas Music....but still alot of snow that makes me think it should be playing lol. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was doing an investigation of a death of an infant while at a...girls camp and in one of the cabins...trailer type things was where the infant had been sick, where there was just like a bad...breath to them? And the couple who had lost their child wanted to know why and if it was safe for the others. While in the middle of that investigation a young man came up  and wanted us to help him investigate the death of another person, possibly a...mother figure. We agreed to help out and looked about while in the middle of camp and the girls there doing this that and the other....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment