Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What To Do Now

Ugh.
I'm being so silly right now.
You know in that heart wrenching 'I have no idea why I'm tearing up right now." sort of way.

...It's not like any one's died or anything.

But I feel....a bit more lonely at the moment.

As my two best friends since basically elementary school.....
Are now both in the MTC.
They went in a week apart.
One last week.
One today.

One to Brazil.
The other to Maryland.

And...I'm feeling a bit lost right now.
As...I have no idea who I'll talk to anymore.
Or who will go see movies with me when they come out in theatres.
At least...for a year and a half I won't.

Don't get me wrong.
It's awesome that they're going on missions and serving the lord. :D

lol....I just....have a problem with it....
because I have a hard time making friends....
and now my two closest friends...are out of reach for the  moment for me.
Besides the occasional letter exchanged between us....
But the instant communication is now gone.

I feel...like there is this big gulf inside at the moment.
Just waiting to be refilled.

I want to say that I have more friends...
and I do...
but it doesn't seem like it right now.
As by nature I tend to stick to myself.
And everyone I know tends to live 'out of reach.'
Even via Internet connections we don't always talk.

So...
For today I'll mourn.
But Tomorrow....
I'm going to go seek for an adventure.
Learn to do a couple of loop de loops as I fly about or something.

;) Hehe.
After all....
With all these sister missionaries going out into the world....
That means there are more guys here for me.
^^;;;

Guess we'll see what I find and do in the next year and a half. ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work. Helping people. I was nearly on my way out the door, clocked out, When a woman with a young child came up to me asking if we had any unicorns that weren't...'Flooy... or something. It meant that they could be sold 'singly they didn't need to be sold in pairs. I think it also meant that the unicorn was a unicorn, and not a unicorn with wings. I managed to find one for them. Then the Fluffykins showed up, as well as my family and then Tay and Jess who were supposed to be on missions as well as Dirk and I was jumping down a hill of boulders and love sacs happy to see everyone and curious as to how the missionaries were actually there....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment