Friday, December 7, 2012

Sunnyside Up

I haven't been a breakfast girl for a long time.
Not since like Elementary School when my dad would make us breakfast.
Usually my breakfast is a granola bar or a handful of cereal/nuts/or fruit snacks.
Basically anything I can eat quickly.
Heh.
I guess it's surprising I did so well in school on that sort of morning meal.
As apparently a 'good breakfast helps you with school'
I've wondered....If I can get As without eating a good breakfast....what would I get if I did eat a good breakfast? heh.
In any case...I'm not much of breakfast person....in the morning.

But....
Recently I've realized.
I love breakfast foods.
Bacon.
Eggs.
Toast with Butter and Jam.
Pancakes or even better Waffles.
Hash browns.
Orange Juice or Apple Juice.
I'm in like total heaven.
I love eating all those foods!

And more often then not.
I find myself having Breakfast for Dinner.

Sooo Good!
Nummy nummy ^^

lol even though I've discovered this love of breakfast foods.
I don't think finding this knowledge earlier in my life....
would have changed anything.
I still probably would have done what I've been doing.
Just grabbing something to eat and running out the door.

Hmmm yah. I only really do breakfast for breakfast....like on a blue moon...when I don't have anything going on in the morning....maybe around ten...or eleven...;) lol.

Oh well.
Perhaps this fondness of hot breakfast foods....will grow on me.
And I'll actually eat more in the morning for breakfast.....

Hmmm that's going to be a work in progress lol. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was dreaming that my sister and I were on our way to someplace, and my sister ran out into the road, and this black suv nearly hit her...actually  experienced road rage that she would walk out in front of them and the car swerved and did hit her -like a gentle bump. I ended up at a...restaurant...sockhop? type place? It's that old style restaurant where cards could wait outside and the workers would bring out the food to you...but not. As the guys inside the car went inside, and it turns out one of the guys was a prince, and I wanted to be with him...but I wasn't impressed with his attitude and I kinda just sat quietly in the booth while everyone else talked as I wasn't sure what to say to him....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment