Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The 12 Days of Finals

You know those moments that just hit you.
And you're like "WHAM!" Creative juices have hit me!

Yah. :) I got that yesterday on the spur of the moment.
As it's that time of year for college students to stress out and take their finals.

So for fun, on my Facebook status I posted: On The First day of Finals your teacher gave to you: A twelve page paper to redo.

Of course...since I don't have finals...I put the lyrics as "your/you"  instead of "my/me"

But...I didn't want to stop with the first day....
but unfortunately finals only last like....four days.
Not a very long song,

Yet, for fun I wrote out a 12 Days of Final Song. :)

I did switch up the 'First Day' though as I put 'my/me' back into the song.
So if you want to use the 'your/you' version, just use the lyric provided above. :) It still works with the rest of the song. :)

The 12 Days of Finals
 
On the First Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Genotyping in Biology.  

On the Second Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Two History tests and Genotyping in Biology. 

On the Third Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology. 

On the Fourth Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology.

On the Fifth Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology. 

On the Sixth Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Six maps of Asia, Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology.   

On the Seventh Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Seven power points, Six maps of Asia, Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology. 

On the Eighth Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Eight Algebra sheets, Seven power points, Six maps of Asia, Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology.  

On the Ninth Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Nine group productions, Eight Algebra sheets, Seven power points, Six maps of Asia, Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History Tests, and Genotyping in Biology.  

On the Tenth Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Ten Spanish quizzes, Nine group productions, Eight Algebra sheets, Seven power points, Six maps of Asia, Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology.  

On the Eleventh Day of Finals my Teacher gave to me; Eleven oil paintings, Ten Spanish quizzes, Nine group productions, Eight Algebra sheets, Seven power points, Six maps of Asia, Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology.  

 (You skipped to here didn't you? :P lol. Don't worry I would have too. ;))
On the Twelfth day of finals my teacher gave to me; Twelve research papers, Eleven oil paintings, Ten Spanish quizzes, Nine group productions, Eight Algebra sheets, Seven power points, Six maps of Asia, Five Hundred laps, Four books to read, Three Haikus, Two History tests, and Genotyping in Biology.

 FREEDOM!!!! :D Christmas Break Here I Come!!!
 
-S.N.D 
 
lol Okay I admit that 'Genotyping in Biology' is like two syllables too long, but I couldn't think of anything else in Biology to do....that would work. lol.
 
So just a quick run down. This is the classes for which you have to do everything listed above.
1st day -Biology class
2nd day- History of course.
3rd day- An English class or Poetry class. 
4th day -Could be any class(es) that deals with books really...
5th day -P.E. -Ouch. I would not want to take that final :S
6th day -A Geography/History type class.
7th day -Again...it could be multiple classes. :)
8th day -Math ooo dreaded math finals.
9th day -Possibly a Theatre class, or any class that makes you do a group project.
10th day -Spanish class. Crazy teacher to give 10 different quizzes.
11th day -An Art class. :)
12th day -Probably English/History class...but really any class that makes you do research papers.

Whew.
Just reading through all those finals is enough to get me stressed out. :D lol
I'm so glad I don't have to do all those....a person would go crazy getting all that done. ^^;;

Hope you enjoyed!
If you have suggestions for other 'Finals' to take. Just post them below. It will be fun to mix and match everything together. :)

You're halfway done! Keep on going with Finals! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I entered into a scene where Indiana Jones a bit older with grey hair came flying into a room -kinda like Spiderman does to the car thief in the Amazing Spiderman movie, to take down the bad guy, but he comes in a moment too late as the guy he tackles shoots the girl with Indy, killing her.
The girl's sister finds out about this and vows to make Indy pay.
Indy doesn't know the girl who died had a sister,
So he has no problem hiring the girl a few years later as his...secretary -the one who plans all his meetings and keeps track of everything...like Pepper does in Ironman. She wears her brown hair back in a ponytail, and wears black rimmed glasses. She has a cool self possession of someone who 'holds another's life in their hands' in the sense that she controls who Indy talks to and doesn't...again like Pepper.
Also in the picture is a blonde woman...kinda like Marylin Monroe who wears scandalous dresses and is flirting with Indy, they're almost together but not quite.
Also there is a youth, about the secretaries age, with black curly hair and an open face. He's a little bit clumsy, but acts kinda like a page boy or something an errand boy?
The Secretary feels like she has everything in control, and as the Monroe woman wanders around she sees a picture frame of the Secretary dressed in a blue silk shirt, only to discover that it was actually the girl in the secretaries office.
A celebration happens and champagne is poured into champagne glasses and given to...the four...only the Secretary isn't given any though she is sitting on the couch as well. It was like she was in two places at once...but for a moment a 4th figure showed up.
In any case, feeling jealous she leaves..out of sight, and the Monroe woman tries to tempt Indy to join her in a different room moving her body in such a way to give away her intentions. The secretary puts a stop to it, and the Errand boy gasps in dismay...in his toga now and runs out of the room.
For you see the Errand boy loves the Secretary, but the Secretary is focused on her revenge of Indy..but she's possibly in love with him, Indy is just there, and Monroe is trying to get Indy to fall for her....yah it's a big mess.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment