Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow Storm Breakfast

McDonald's.
I love the place for their french fries.
So super good.
And I guess that's why I love their hash browns as well because they are potatoes as well.

Well...I've been branching out a bit this past couple of days.
For my coworker Tawl has gone to McDonald's the past two mornings,
and brought food for us morning workers.
He's such a generous guy to do this for us. ^^
Lol the first day I had...a burrito of some kind...eggs and sausage.
Today I had an egg and sausage sandwich.
Surprisingly both were really good.
And I think it's because the food was a gift, given in a spirit of giving and not 'because I had to'
It tasted good because Tawl cared enough to stop at a McDonald's twice, when it was snowing to bring us food.
It makes the effort doubly awesome because the roads have been snow covered the past couple of mornings, to the point where I put my own car into four wheel drive to make sure I didn't lose control of the car for my own minute drive, and his drive is like 30 minutes and with the first major snow storms of the year, traffic can be hectic, dangerous and slow.

So I'm super grateful that through all the dangers Tawl took the time to think of others, and give me a bit of a pick me up so I had the energy to work.
Especially since I have been 'put to work' as Reth had me do two bedding changes yesterday -Reptiles and Birds- and more bedding changes today to make up for not being able to do them Monday and Tuesday.
I don't know if I could have been as quick without those eggs and sausage in my tummy to give me that energy to do two jobs as quick as I did. :)

So, even though he doesn't read this blog.
Thanks Tawl!
You're the best! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment