Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Mall Trip

I'm not a girly girl.
But today.
I gave in.

I needed shoes.
Like new church heels and sandals for the summer.

So I went to the mall.
As I heard Payless was having a Bogo sale.
A good way to spend money but save money at the same time.

Yah....
I ended up getting distracted.
With a different store.
I did drop by Payless to see their shoes...but it just didn't compare to what I found at
Forever Young Shoes.

Kikay turned me onto the place as a good place to get boots.
And I saw they were having a sale on boots.
So for fun I went in.
They didn't have any boots I wanted,
but I found something else.
This:



I know. It's something completely different from what I usually wear.
But it totally caught my attention.
Because at first glance it looks like a boot, or a tennis shoe with higher sides.
It's not.
They're heeled. Or I guess...Wedged?
So they're actually high heel tennis shoes.
Which make me look taller!
And surprisingly.
They're comfortable!
Awesome!!!

I know that the What Not The Wear guys totally say that you can have cool shoes that are comfortable for years.
Totally understand now. :)

Though those sandals and church shoes...totally NOT comfortable.
I will have to continue my search elsewhere for those.

But these shoes!
LOVE THEM!
I mean...I'm not a shoe person.
And I'm still squeeing over these shoes!
I don't usually wear shoes in my own apartment.
But I kept these new ones on for hours.
I just love how they feel,
;) and how tall they make me.

lol I think I caught a glimpse of what all those girly girls like about going to the mall.
Finding something that is totally you, is rather exhilarating. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, helping to move pallets around, but I ended up in a cabin. I was being hunted and this woodsman came in to help me, but we ended up both getting into trouble....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment