Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Unintentionally

Doing things unintentionally is a ton of fun. :)
Especially when others unintentionally help me out.

Soo
As many of you may know,
Yesterday was April Fools day.

I had to pick up my cousin that evening.
And so....
I decided to drop by my parents place for a couple of hours to hang out.
As last time I had planned to hang out for a couple of hours...I ended up getting called into work and so I could only spend like twenty minutes visiting before I had to go.

Only...I didn't tell them I was coming this time.

Soo I drove home.
In pouring rain.
It totally came at me in Wavy Sheets like ten miles away from home.
I hate driving on the freeway in the rain.
Seriously.
I don't know why people prefer that to snow.
Because when enough rain gets on the road...the lines get harder to see.
And with my windows fogging up and the windshield wipers going a hundred miles an hour to no avail...
I really wished I had a nice snow trail to follow. Cus you know...other cars leave tracks in snow.
But I made it home! Following the tail lights of cars in front of me. :)

And I noticed Meralto's car wasn't in the driveway.
He was at work.
Perfect. *grins*
So I walked inside.
and I heard my mom call out. "So I guess it was the early shift then?"
-Apparently Meralto wasn't sure if he was working til this time, or a later time. It was the later time, but I came at this time.
Hehe.
I walked into their bedroom and was like; "Neither."
Haha.
My parents faces were priceless!
"You're not Meralto....SARNIC!! You're HOME!" ()_()
^^ lol that moment of confusion when they tried to process that I wasn't my brother.
Ah. A good moment. Totally made the scary drive through the rainstorm worth it. ^^ lol..
And all unintentionally as well. :)
Thanks Bro for helping me out even if you didn't know you were doing it. (and I didn't either) :D

Soo it's not quite an April Fools Joke....but still was fun. :)
I hope you guys had an Epic April Fools day!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream...had something to do with driving...being with my sister...getting into trouble.
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment