Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ever Changing Schedules

There is a method to the madness.
How my work shifts...work.
Because it seems like they're consistent for a period of time.
Where I can judge about when and what days I will work.
Before it suddenly goes weird.

And then...there usually is a reason I find during the week.
That just makes this odd shift change great for me.

Take this past week.

I ended up getting sick.
But the worst days...were on my days off.
Which meant that I could recuperate enough to survive the days I did work. Even if I wasn't feeling the greatest.
and working that late shift...I was able to get a date. ;) lol.

and this upcoming week...
Also worked out in my favor. :) oddly enough.
I totally thought that it was just ruining everything.
But it's not.

Oddly enough, this messed up this schedule this week,
means that I have less stress on what could have been a stressful day.
I can go to a few graduation things,
and of course I can go on a date. :)

I find it amazing how it all turns out.
it's gotten to the point that when I look at my schedule next week.
And see some oddities.
That I know something is going to happen.
Good or Bad I don't know.
But something is going to happen that makes me grateful that I work when I work, or have the day off that I do. :)

So here's to seeing if it all works out as it should this upcoming week!

A new adventure awaits!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work. (surprise surprise) and Reth was having me go through the fish tanks to clean them, when an older woman came up to me wanting help with something down a different isle...way down the field...the isle towered over us. And I don't really remember what she wanted, but I ended up with Bruce Wayne, and we were walking and talking. As Taar came by and mentioned our stable. For we were building a stable to house horses, so we both stopped to check it out. The framework was in place and the dirt had been laid, so it was a work in progress, and progressing.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment