Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Pony Surprise

It started the other evening,
at our last roommate dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
We were bored.
As we hit the restaurant at the dinner rush.
So therefore had to wait.
Somehow I mentioned that Kikay had never shown me how to draw a Chibi (Big headed person with a little body -cartoon) As she's really good at drawing them, and making them look like the person she's referencing.
And we ended up being mesmerized by how well and quickly she drew 'ourselves' doing what we wanted our cartoon selves to be doing.

I wanted to do it too.
Came up with many cartoon ideas,
didn't draw any.

Until today at work.
I had this concept.
Of surprising Kikay.
I love surprises.
and Kikay had had a difficult day yesterday.
So, therefore I would surprise her!

By drawing a chibi!
It was a quick little thing, and actually nearly as easy as Kikay made it out to be when she was drawing.
of course, my first concept didn't work out so I had to adjust it.
But I drew it!
Saying "Hi Kikay!"

But, I went a step further.
Kikay had gotten me a little stuffed animal dog for when I moved.
So therefore, I wanted to get her a stuffed something in return,
just to bring a smile to her face.

After work, I went to the local mall.
Concept gift in my head.
Though I visited a couple other stores first, just to make sure there wasn't something better then I was thinking.
Of course, how can you beat Build A Bear?
More particularly when they have Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony there.
-That's one of Kikay's favorites.

Going there was an adventure in itself.
As I'd never been there before.
Never 'built' any stuffed animal.
It was really entertaining actually. lol.
I had fun there.

But the fun part.
Was giving it to Kikay.

You see, I was going to drop by anyways to grab a couple more items, that I'd left behind that I figured I had room for.

Which meant I had the perfect opportunity to give her her pony.
Without her realizing it.
yep yep. Being sneaky.
How did I do it?

Well...I put the Pony in her car. On the passenger seat. With my little chibi drawing on top of the box that the pony came in. -I had added a note "And you thought I'd just dropped by to get my stuff :P" to the drawing.

Before heading up to the apartment.
lol I hope she didn't think I was too....cheerful?
As I was really excited to know that she had a gift waiting for her in her car, but she didn't know yet, and I didn't know if she would see it before I would be able to 'get away'
Hopefully I didn't seem too wide eyed and excited....
Anyways.
I was going to just come and grab my stuff and leave...all in one trip.
Only I couldn't do it in one trip.
So Kikay helped me down.
I was totally on tenterhooks hoping she wouldn't randomly decide to go to her car before I could pull away.
Luckily she didn't.
I was able to get home without her any the wiser.
Only...she did find the pony about 2 1/2 hours earlier then I thought she would.
For she decided to go into work earlier then usual.

lol I wonder what she thought when she found the box.
It would have been fun to see her expression.
But there was a theme of door bell ditching going on everywhere this week.
And I wanted to be a part of it.
lol

She sent me a text "Oh. You are sneaky." when she found the pony.

hehe ^^ Thank you.
Thank you very much. ;)
I'm glad I was able to complete my agenda in order to give her a surprise. :D lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Castle and Beckett were facing off a shooter. One was going to die. The gunman shot...and Beckett fell to the ground...dead...only she wasn't dead. Her spirit was still there, connected to Castle. It was like their life forces were tied together, so that neither could die while the other was still alive. They were going after the shooter...but suddenly it was Castle who was the one who was dead. He'd died and not Beckett. They needed to stop a sort of ghost apocalypse from happening, and managed to kill the gunman...only the ghosts -which Castle was one...needed a leader so that they could be of use, because without a leader they wouldn't have guidance in order to help with the right side. Castle had the idea to go to this woman with black skin, she had been helping Beckett and Castle understand what was happening between them, and asked her to become their leader. which with some hesitation she conceded in doing...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment