Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A New Paranoia

I have a new paranoia.

Tow Trucks.

Why?
Because I hear they circle like vultures.
And will find any excuse to tow you away. :S

Yah...and for some reason.
My new place, won't let me have a 'parking pass' for their parking lot, until August.
So guess what?
Yah.
For the Summer...
I have to park on the street. :S

Everytime I leave my car.
I look back and wonder.
If it will still be there in the morning when I come out to it.
Or will the Towing Vampires have dragged it away to their lair to suck the money from it.

No idea.
So far *knock on wood* It hasn't happened.
As I make sure to park where I shouldn't be towed.
Still I wonder.
And worry.

But overall, I don't think I should be concerned. I'm doing everything I should.

No. The main thing is that it's more frustrating then anything else...
is actually finding a parking spot.

"Oh it's summer, most people will move away, there should be plenty of parking spots."
Ha.
Yah.
Right.

Seriously, I think I spend most of my gas circling the block(s) looking for a place to park then anywhere else.
There are always cars parked on the street. Always.
It's particularly worse when I get in late at night when everyone is home.
I have to park further away then.
Not fun.
Especially considering that I usually have early morning work....
Yah... not fun.
It's also annoying to have to refigure out how to parallel park too.
Its taking me three or four...six tries to be able to park.
Ugh.
I'm sure it will become more natural, easier and quicker the more I do it.

But overall. Frustrating.

This should be an interesting summer.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment