Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Crooked Plate

I love having a brother who got into cars.
As whenever I have car problems, I can ask him questions and maybe get help fixing stuff.
Or changing stuff...
you know. Car stuff stuff.

Yesterday's problem was rather minor.
You see...my car is a bit old.
Not much a little over a decade.
But things are starting to rust.

One thing happened to be the nails holding my front license plate to the car.
For a while now, one side has been loose enough that on occasion,
the plate and nail would come lose and
cruplop slide.
My license plate would fall crooked.
But the nail would still be in, so I would just put it back in its place.
And it would look normal for a while.
Until the next time it would fall.

Well....
one time I didn't catch it in time.
And I lost the nail.
:(
So I drove around for a couple of weeks with a crooked plate.
Paranoid that the other side would come loose and fall out,
and my plate would be left on some dark lonely road....

Well. When I was home for the weekend,
I remembered to ask my brother...to find me a screw.
He not only found one.
He tightened the other side as it was loose as well.
And then placed the shiny screw in its new home.
^^

So I don't have to worry about my plate falling off anymore!
Yay!
Thanks bro!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment