Friday, May 10, 2013

MealWorms Attack!

ATTACK OF THE BUGS!!!

No Seriously.
It was...
Kinda.
Alright...
Not really.
But it was like...SWARM OF THE BUGS!!

You see.
I was receiving in our shipment of crawlies (bugs) yesterday.
And...the second box I opened up.
I saw all this sawdust everywhere.
Uhoh.
A bit of sawdust is normal.
But so much...
and then I realized.
The sawdust was moving.
Some of the mealworms had gotten out too!

So I went a searching.
And found that somehow,
one of the containers had completely spilled.
Leaving it empty...
and the mealworms free to crawl everywhere.
And they weren't just in that one box.
Oh no.
For the box had holes in it to help the bugs breathe.
So the meal worms were able to infiltrate all the other boxes of bugs.
Even the big box all the other boxes came in.
And just when I thought I found them all...
I would move another box and more would appear!
They just kept multiplying!
Like a swarm!
I don't even know if I found them all or not... :S
I mean...there were supposed to be a 100 in their container...
I don't think I found 100.
But I found what I could. :)

Still >.>
I wonder...

Are they still out there.
Waiting to come out of the cracks to get me?
;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a post apocalyptic world...where the fast food chains were in charge.
And in order to survive those fast food chains had created their own amusement park rides in their stores. Themed around the sort of food they sold. like A Fry spin, or a Hamburger Roller Coaster... And they were...very picky about who they would let enter in their store(country) and my kind were on that...extremely picky list. Where we weren't very much liked....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment