Sunday, May 26, 2013

A New Hat

There I was,
searching for a gift for my brother's birthday.
It was more difficult then normal, as he didn't ask for anything specific.
Great.
In any case, I ended up in this book store.
And like most book stores, they were selling other things there as well.
I wandered up and down the rows.
And saw something that caught my eye.
A hat.

Now. This is a big deal.
As I don't wear hats.
So I usually don't pay attention to them.
That's Kikay's area. She's the hat person lol.
I don't like the feel of them on my head, so I don't wear them.

Yet, I couldn't resist. It looked like a fun comfortable good looking hat.
So I pulled it off the rack and tried it on.
Too tight.
But determine to find one that felt good I tried on hat after hat after hat.
And found one!
Only...the book store had no mirrors.
So I had no idea what I looked like.
Luckily I had my Itouch camera function....
but it didn't give an overall sense of the look.
Still the hat felt good on my head.
>.>
<.<
And it was on clearance sale. For $1.99
The price tag said that it was usually a twenty dollar hat.
So this was like a super deal!
I figured, Why not.
And bought not only one hat, but two.
lol I only kept one, but I wanted to see how both looked,
and then gave the other one to Kikay. :)

haha. It was fun to see Kikay's face when I opened the door wearing my hat.
She was like
()_() *blink blink* You're WEARING A HAT!?!!?!?!!
Why yes yes I am. :P

Like I said I don't wear hats.
I don't like them.
Cept this one apparently.
I totally enjoy this one.
I just need to figure out outfits that go with it now. lol :)

And you know what's funny?
I actually used to wear hats when I was little.
I would take my dad's baseball caps,
stick them on my head,
and turn the brim sideways so it fell over one ear.
I did that for a while.

And then...for some reason stopped. :)
Perhaps now is a good time to start again. :)
I mean...it's fun to be random. lol :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment