Friday, April 26, 2013

Another Walks Across The Stage

One Year.
It's been One Year since I was the one walking across stage and graduating from College.
How.
Weird.
Is.
That?

Extremely weird.
To not be the one in cap and gown....
instead watching my cousin walk across stage...
Weird.

A year ago, I had no idea what I was going to do with my life.
I'd just failed my performance test for ASL Certification for the second time.
I didn't have a job.
Wasn't sure how I was going to pay my bills.
Yet...excited for the unknown future.

In many ways....things stayed the same this past year.
In others....not so.
I got a job for one.
Didn't have to go to school for another.
And my concept of what I want to do with my life has drifted from signing.
Plus!
I've been writing more!!
You know...when I'm not consumed with packing. ;) haha.

Yah....
A year ago....
I was a graduate.

Now...I'm a year out of college.

Weird!! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment