Wednesday, April 24, 2013

May I Interest You In The Escargo?

I'm a picky eater.
Sooo I suppose I that it will make sense that my pets end up being picky eaters as well.

Recently we haven't been having the best of luck with betas.
As pets.
Here in my apt.
Or in general....the betas seem to be going through a stubborn streak with many pet owners in the area.
And maybe I know why.
They're being too finicky with their food.
And end up starving to death because they don't eat.

Currently, we have a beta called Phantasmic.
He's a beautiful blue and orange beta.
There deserving of an awesome name.

In any case.
We've been trying to feed him...but he's refusing to eat any of the food we already have.
Flakes.
No.
Dried Blood Worms.
No.
Pellets.
No.

But then Kikay hit upon something he would eat.

Snails.
You see, we have a few snails in a different fish tank holding a different beta called Dr. Seuss.
Well, randomly today, Kikay decided to put a few snails into Phantasmic's tank.

He totally went on the hunt!
Biting and tearing at them.
Hopefully that means he ate a few pieces as well.

Problem is...we don't have many snails.
Soo my own hunt continues for something he will eat.

Onward!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment