Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Winged Feet Forever Running

It gets numbing after a while.
Hearing about disaster after disaster.
How people's normal lives were forever changed.

I'm at a loss.
Who in their right mind would want to cause people pain? Death?
Why would they decide to hurt the innocent?
What makes them so selfish. So insensitive to others?

Being a writer....
Alot of reasons can be found for why such an action has been taken.

Overall though, it's to take away someone else's joy. Their peace of mind.
The instill fear in the general public.
To make one wonder if going to an event actually is safe,
or will it end up with a life forever changed.

Yesterday....they tried to take away our feet.
The will to run.
To support others.
To reach life goals.

It's not going to happen though.
We'll come back from this stronger.
With a new reason to run the Boston Marathon in the future.

In remembrance.
In support.

Our feet will aways be running.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was with this group of cowboy/girl esq people...we were preparing for something in a warehouse type place. When we discovered a couple of rattlesnakes. The others went for them....as they were professional rattlesnake wranglers. And caught them taking them inside the house to put them in a safe spot for removal later. But they just kept coming. Appearing by the twos and threes and fours. Some were normal rattle snake colored, others albino like, others having the red, black, yellow banding of another poisonous snake even though it was still a rattle snake. I only saw one of those. I called my cat Flare away from the door as well as Sadie and Pepper. One woman came up to me with a rattler in hand, and I backed away not wanting to get bitten. My dad had joined in on the catching as well. But suddenly Pepper ran out to the yard, I called her back. She came back, but then immediately ran out again towards the fence/cactus area. Where some rattlers were. They attacked Pepper and I screamed in panic. My Dad ran out to rescue her, grabbing rattlers left and right, but they overwhelmed him. Started biting him all over, he fell back onto his back, unable to get to his feet.

-I started awake, unable to take the scene. Hours later I dozed off....

It was the beginning again, when the snakes were just starting to come and the wranglers were out catching them. There was a head guy in charge and he wanted me to go after the snakes. I told him no. I wanted to avoid them. I wasn't going to be bitten by a rattler. This girl with blonde hair came up to me with a snake, and was...teasing me, bringing the snakes fangs close to me. At one point I snapped and pulled out my pocket knife and scored her on the thigh drawing blood. I wasn't messing around, I didn't want that snake anywhere around me.
It didn't phase her though. She kept the snake at me. Bringing its jaws near my skin. Until...she stuck me with the snakes fangs, and pulled it out. I didn't feel pain, beyond the sting of being stuck, and she said that she knew when the venom was flowing in the fangs and when it wasn't. She began pulling the little bee stinger like things from my leg....

and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment