Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Achievement!

I passed a major milestone today.

What did I do?
I paid off my first car! :D

Woot. ^^ Tax Returns are awesome in allowing me to do so this day. ^^

I'm soo excited, it helped me stay in a good mood aaaaalllll day long. :D

And yah...that's all I can think of to post about. ^^

I OWN MY CAR!! WOOT!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was part of the Little House on the Prairie Family, and they'd just moved into town. But the welcome wasn't as warm as expected because something happened to cause a man to fall unconscious, and some of the townfolk placed 'letters from the mom' in his shirt pocket to make it seem like she was cheating on her husband, and all the town folk chose to believe that this was true, when it wasn't. And as a consequence chose not to do any business with her. And with the father out of the picture (notsurewhy) she was the only source of income for Mary and Laura but because nobody was buying what she was selling, they were unable to get food on the table, and slowly were starving to death and nobody cared. The girls went to school, thin as sticks, and they came into the class playing a game of bingo...with M&Ms but the girls couldn't eat them, and Laura got into trouble for sticking one in her mouth. But the family decided to not stand for this and to try and leave, but it was like the town people didn't want them to, because they were trying their best to keep the family there. Like making the youngest girl sit in an open air passenger car of the train where everyone could see her because our family -and extended family - promised to place our youngest child there, and it had been hoped to be a different child, but that family had backed out of going on the cruise with us, and so it fell down to our youngest, and she would be noticed if she wasn't there, but we were to the point where we didn't care anymore, and so we were working on making our escape from the train with the help of an evil magician that we'd put away in a cage. He looked like a blobby vulture at first, than a rat, and then somewhat human, but he had very little power to help because he only had 4 doves with him that helped him with his power, not enough to do much, but hopefully enough to help us....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment