Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Purse Strap

My purse has been bugging me recently.
Why? Because it's strap likes to get caught on things,
particularly things in my car.
>.< Super annoying when I go to get out of it and grab my purse only to be pulled up short.
By the strap.
It catches on the emergency brake, on water bottles in the cup holders, on the 4WD controller, on the other stick....that you know...drives the car. Does it have a name?
In any case.
Super annoying.
But today...it may have helped my car.
As I parked on a hill, and I thought: "I hope my car doesn't slide down backwards."
When I got back from my errand...
I set things down as normal, drove my car away.
Only to look down at my dash board a couple of miles later and see in big red letters BRAKE!
O.o my foot's not on the brake...what? Then I glanced to the emergency brake. It was pulled up. :S AH!
So I pulled over and pushed it back down.
Hopefully that didn't do any harm to my car.... Really I hope it didn't.
But I have to wonder. HOW DID IT GET PULLED UP!
When did it get pulled up!
Did I just get it caught when I left for that last errand? Or had it been pulled up for a while?
I really hope it was the first and not the latter.
But, in any case, however it got pulled up, at least I was 'extra' protected when I parked on that hill. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

23 Medals - United States
22 Medals - Russia, Netherlands
20 Medals - Norway
18 Medals - Canada
15 Medals - Germany
11 Medals - France, Sweden
10 Medals - Switzerland
9 Medals - Austria
8 Medals - Czech Republic
7 Medals - Slovenia, Japan, Italy
6 Medals - Belarus, China
4 Medals - Poland, South Korea, Finland
3 Medals - Australia, Latvia
2 Medals - Great Britain
1 Medal - Slovakia, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine

May the competition be just as fierce tomorrow! :)  

The Dream

I was with a guy who I thought of as 'John Watson' but seemed to be more like a "House" character. He was struggling with not being at war, drinking a bit, going on too much 'business' when in actuality he had been fired/quit from his job. And Alice his wife was deciding whether or not if she wanted to stay with him and deal with his crazy plan to make millions. When she was whisked away from him into the lab of The Doctor (dr. who..but also Sherlock Holmes) where he was conducting experiments and he told Alice that she couldn't leave, that there was hope yet. Because one of them -the doctor, or Watson- had this genetic variation of many different DNA strands in their body. Basically they were cursed to be more than one person -how he manages to live many lives- and that House had just found the cure. Alice was returned to Watson and said that she would go along with it, but he quickly managed to figure out why she was willing to go with him. And he wasn't happy about it, but she wanted to try anyway, and it involved melting chocolate. However, it was difficult to get the melted chocolate as I couldn't seem to get it into the container, and it kept flowing down to different nooks and crannies, getting exposed to bird feathers, leaves, and such as it slid down cage bars, into the bottom of a bird cage full of water. I never did get the chocolate....

then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment