Sunday, February 9, 2014

Competing Once More

I know I'm a couple of days delayed on this. ^^;;
What can I say, I got distracted with finishing my Conference Goal.

But guys! The Olympics are back on!
Woot! ^^
I can't believe it's already been two years. O.o Where has the time gone? Seriously, it only seems like a month ago that we had the last Olympics. Crazy.

It's also been so crazy with work and such... :( That I was only able to catch some of the Opening Ceremonies. :( Boo.  But what I saw? Super cool!
I mostly caught the parade of nations.
My favorite part?
Hearing all the countries sending Olympians to the Olympics for the first time!

Since they've been going on for like...ever...it's still surprising to me that there are still 'firsts' happening all the time. ^^

I hope that all the Athletes over there will stay safe and have the time of their lives! It's your time guys. It's your time. Good luck! :D

^^ And for fun, just like last time.
The Medal Standings!
Congrats to those who have already won! :)

Norway- Gold: 2 Silver: 1 Bronze: 1  -Total 7
Netherlands- Gold: 2 Silver: 1 Bronze: 1  -Total 4
United States- Gold: 2 Bronze: 3  -Total 4
Canada-  Gold: 1 Silver: 2 Bronze: 1 -Total 4
Russia- Gold: 1 Silver:2 Bronze: 1 -Total 4
Austria- Gold: 1 Silver: 1 -Total 2
Sweden- Silver 2 - Total 2
Czech Republic- Silver: 1 Bronze: 1 -Total 2 
Italy- Silver: 1 Bronze: 1 -Total 2
Germany- Gold: 1 -Total 1
Poland- Gold: 1 -Total 1
Slovakia- Gold: 1 -Total 1
Switzerland- Gold: 1 -Total 1
Finland- Silver: 1 -Total 1
Slovenia- Silver: 1 -Total 1
Great Britain- Bronze: 1 -Total 1
Ukraine- Bronze: 1 -Total 1

Good luck to all competing on the morrow! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment