Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Phone Call

My brother called me.
While I was in class.
Not that he knew I was in class.
But it was super weird for him to call.
Why?
Because he never calls,
yet there I was, feeling my phone vibrating. Again and again.
Which meant somebody was calling me.
And yah, it was him.
O.o Oookay...Why would he be calling?
I honestly couldn't think of anything. Was it an emergency? Had he heard about the vocal point concert next weekend and wanted to join me? What?

So I answered.
What did he want?
To know my favorite colors.
O.o Ooookay?
Why?
He wouldn't tell me. >.<
He said "You'll probably never find out! Well....that's a lie, you'll only ever never find out if you end up dying by yourself of old age."
O.o
lol. That's my bro for you.
But judging from that one sentence...he's making something to give to me when I get married.
Something that involves my favorite colors.

I have ideas. But knowing him, it won't be quite what I think it is.
I guess we'll have to see....if I ever end up getting married. ;) lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment