Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's Not A Real Person

Small Amusements.
Little things that just bring a smile to your face, though nobody else might see the reason for you to smile.

I had one when I went home for the day to the Parental's place.

There I was, minding my own business....
When the phone rang.
I glanced at it.
Saw that it was an unknown number.
And remembered that the parentals had been having problems with spam callers recently.
Soo... I decided to ignore it.

Which meant that the call went to the answering machine.

Our Machine spoke: "Hello, No one is available to take your call, please leave a message after the tone." Beep.

I expected whoever it was to hang up, or leave their message.

Instead I heard: "Hello? Is Mrs. Dir...Dirssshhheee home?"

Machine: No answer.

Voice: Hello? Is anybody there?

Machine: No answer.

Voice: Hello?

Machine: Again...doesn't respond.

Voice: Helllooooooo??

And then silence on both ends...as the caller hung up or the machine decided to disconnect them.

I don't know why I found it amusing. The whole situation just made me smile. :)
Thanks stranger for giving me a bright moment to my day. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a cruise ship. Big. Tall, multiple decks. Looked a bit like a skyscraper boat... and on it..nearby it...around it somewhere close, was a rocket launch pad.
Well. The cruise ship ended up being targeted by terrorists. A part of it blew up, which set off the rocket before it was supposed to go off so it went through most of the ship causing a big fire ball an explosion. The scene repeated itself time and time again in my mind. With me being in different spots each time. On deck. On the port, in a little rubber raft that was getting water in it. Each time. BANG! Explsion. Rocket torn to pieces. Ship blown apart, and lots and lots of people dead. I couldn't forget that part. and it bothered me. Why soo much death?....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment