Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Birds

O.o I didn't expect anything really interesting to happen at work. I mean, Valentine's day. Who is going to do anything related to pets on this day?
Of course, I assumed there would be people wanting fish which there were, but otherwise, who in their right mind would get a pet for their sweetheart?
The ones who really care of course.
This 18 year-old guy came into work and went all out.
His girlfriend wanted some birds, so he was going to get her some birds. Two of them. In a huge cage really meant for a parrot and not parakeets. He got everything needed, not really caring for the price of everything. Seriously. O.o I couldn't believe it. I tried to direct him to some items (like a smaller cage) that didn't cost so much, but he was adamant in what he wanted.
Two parakeets, and the works.

Crazy. lol that was like $150 worth of stuff. O.o

Even crazier, he managed to pick out two of the mellowest birds ever. Seriously, I would have thought them tame because they didn't try and bite me or anything. So mellow. I really need to just have him come in part time and help customers pick out the mellow birds so we don't get bitten by them. *shakes head* :)

In any case, I hope he got the reaction he wanted when his girlfriend got home and found them. :) *fingers crossed*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

13 Medals - Norway, United States
12 Medals - Netherlands, Russia
11 Medals - Canada
10 Medals - Germany
7 Medals - Switzerland, Sweden
5 Medals - Austria
4 Medals - Belarus, China, France, Japan, Slovenia, Italy
3 Medals - Czech Republic
2 Medals - Great Britain, South Korea, Australia, Latvia
1 Medal - Slovakia, Croatia, Finland, Kazakhstan, Ukraine

May the competition be just as fierce tomorrow!

The Dream

I was a little girl, elementary school age, and I was in a camp for other girls, though it had elements of my Elementary school within, and we were going through a sort of obstacle course, and me and a girlfriend went under one to stop and have a giggle because we weren't following the rules to play in certain areas but we'd gone to a different part of the school to wander. Only, the government thought that we were doing something worse, and when I pulled out my Itouch with a flashdrive connected to it, I got an error message that the government and wiped everything from my Itouch as it was 'dangerous' I immediately pulled my flashdrive from it, but I worried that everything on my flashdrive had just been wiped as well, which would be awful cus I had stories and such on that and no other way to get them.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment