Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another Odd Request

I had an odd request at work the other day.

A woman came in, and wanted 5 dead fish.

Yah, you read that right. 5 dead fish. Plus. One live one.

O.o Huh? What in the crazy would you need 5 dead fish for?

Apparently...for a movie the girl was filming. I'm guessing it's for a class.

I have no idea why she would need 5 though. I could understand needing one dead one, especially if you're pretending that the fish 'dies' in the movie. but 5? What...in case you lose the first one or something?

So, I helped her out as best as I could.

And she went on her merry way.

Only to return a couple of days later with the live fish. Simply stating "I'm a bad mother."

O.o
Oohhhkay?
So back went the live fish.

But thankfully, she didn't bring back the dead ones too. :S I can only imagine what those would smell like. *shudders*

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

29 Medals - Russia
27 Medals - United States
26 Medals - Norway
24 Medals - Canada, Netherlands
19 Medals - Germany
17 Medals - Austria
15 Medals - France
14 Medals - Sweden
11 Medals - Switzerland
9 Medals - China
8 Medals - South Korea, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Japan, Italy
6 Medals - Belarus, Poland
5 Medals - Finland
4 Medals - Great Britain
3 Medals - Australia, Latvia
2 Medals - Ukraine
1 Medal - Slovakia, Croatia, Kazakhstan

May the competition be just as fierce tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment